To access the site, web services, data and third-party data, you must register to create an account ("Account"). Confirmation of acceptance of these rules is the fact of registration by clicking on the "Register" button after filling out the registration form on the OCTAVE MINING website.
You, as the User, agree that the Company, including its owners, employees, agents, its affiliates, partners or additional service providers is not liable for any losses, costs, expenses, lost opportunities, non-profit, material or other losses that may arise as a result of your use of any information that may appear on the Company's website. In addition, the Company is not responsible for the behavior of any subscriber using its Site, or for the behavior of a third-party affiliate.
We have the exclusive right to change, supplement or delete any product, service or content previously offered through our site, but we are not obligated to update our Site. The Company's website may contain certain irrelevant (historical) information provided for reference only.
The Company does not bear any responsibility, obligation, does not cover any expenses and does not accept claims arising directly or indirectly due to inaccuracy of the information provided on the Company's Website, in the Personal Account of the User and / or due to the User’s failure to comply with these Terms or other regulatory activities of Company documents for the User. OCTAVE MINING is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, delays or omissions of any information, transmission or delivery of information, for any loss or damage arising from a force majeure event.
OCTAVE MINING does not provide advice to its users on trading methods, models, algorithms, etc., and the User is not entitled to demand recommendations from the Company. The company only makes the execution of requests and user transactions. Under no circumstances shall any information provided on the Site, the Company, its affiliates, partners or employees represent financial, investment or other professional advice. Sometimes OCTAVE MINING can publish recommendations, but the responsibility for the use of these recommendations in any form is borne by the User.
Under no circumstances shall OCTAVE MINING , its employees, affiliates, partners and additional service providers be liable above the fees received by the Company within the 6 months preceding the event, which caused the responsibility of the Company.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to monitor any action or legal proceeding (at our expense) of which the Company is a member, and to determine whether the Company wants to settle it. At the same time, the User and the Company are obliged to notify the other party in writing of any lawsuits or disputes arising in connection with the Site, the User’s account or these Terms within 30 days from the time such a claim arises or a dispute arises, and also agree to take unofficial permission any dispute before filing a lawsuit in any court or other body.
When conducting financial transactions, current rates are used that are established in accordance with the Regulatory Documents.
The transactions of crediting funds to the account and debiting from the User’s account occur within three business days.
Work regulations of OCTAVE MINING.
All transactions made inside the account by OCTAVE MINING users are available for viewing on the statistics page of Explorer.
Interactive security system monitors compliance with the conditions of registration and actions for the use of multi-wallet, according to the conditions specified in the Offer Agreement.
Official community partners, upon request, are provided with source code for service integration.
The administration of the community does not control the terms of work and the internal regulations of the community partners.
Regulations of the multi-wallet OCTAVE MINING.
Community users independently regulate and control the fulfillment of obligations for processed transfers.
The cost of the unit OCTAVE MINING is set by the Community Users and is not regulated by third parties.
The user pays a full fee for the transfer of a unit OCTAVE MINING at his own expense.
In the case of transfer of access to the OCTAVE MINING wallet to any third party, a notarized documentary confirmation is required and is provided in case of force majeure.
Upon detection of fraud or attempts to mislead Community Users, a user must inform the online support service or financial monitoring service as soon as possible.
The user can consult or receive instructions from the online support service at any stage of working with a crypto-wallet.
Monitoring and verification procedure.
Monitoring of compliance with the above principles is carried out by the Technical Support Service of the OCTAVE MINING system daily during business hours.
Upon detection of facts of violation of the agreement and guidelines for work in the community or incorrect behavior of the User, the user's account can be temporary or completely blocked.
The blocking time is up to 180 days depending on the circumstances. Each case is considered individually. User will be notified via email in such case.
1. Violation of the use of the unit OCTAVE MINING:
- Purchase of the unit OCTAVE MINING using money obtained by illegal means;
- Transfer transactions using the unit OCTAVE MINING obtained by illegal means or received when calculating the bonus from fake accounts;
- Transfer transactions using the unit OCTAVE MINING obtained by illegal means, upon request of the administration of the community partners;
- Attempts to mislead other users or the administration of the community;
- The actions that violate the law.
2. Breach of confidentiality:
- Registration of more than two accounts from one real ip-address;
- Authorization of several accounts (more than 2) from one real ip-address;
- Alignment of a fake referral chain;
- Providing false information in the profile;
- Lack of verification of profile data.
3. Violations damaging the reputation of the OCTAVE MINING community:
- Public statements of false information about cryptocurrency of OCTAVE MINING or wallet owners;
- Intentional misleading about the mission of the community and its functionality;
- Attempts to disrupt the website and the use of possible vulnerabilities;
- Hacking or attempt of hacking, accessing wallets which belong to other people;
- Uncoordinated collection of personal information about the users;
- Spam mailing which is harming the reputation of the community;
- Use and disclose of confidential information about the owners of the OCTAVE MINING wallets;
- Incorrect behavior, rudeness, obvious sarcasm towards employees or users of the community.
Before using OCTAVE MINING, you must make sure that you understand the risks associated with cryptocurrency transactions. You acknowledge and agree that you access the OCTAVE MINING services and site and use them at your own risk, taking full responsibility for any decision to buy, sell, trade or otherwise use cryptocurrencies. You are solely responsible for the correctness of the payments made. OCTAVE MINING is not responsible for the results, whether positive or negative, of any actions performed by any of its users on the Site or related to the Site or OCTAVE MINING services.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information so that it is accurate, current and complete. OCTAVE MINING reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any of the information provided during the registration process, or thereafter, is inaccurate, irrelevant or incomplete. You are also responsible for protecting information with access to the Site, including, but not limited to, username, passwords, and account data. You agree not to disclose your password to third parties and be solely responsible for any actions or activities on your Account, regardless of whether you have authorized such activities or actions. You must immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account.
By accessing and / or using the platform, you agree that:
- You will not use the Site for any unlawful and / or criminal or fraudulent purpose, violating any laws, statutes or regulations, performing any actions that deceive OCTAVE MINING or OCTAVE MINING customers, or provide false, inaccurate or misleading information about OCTAVE MINING. User accounts are not transferable to third parties.
- You will not spam or use the Site for any commercial purpose or activity.
- You will not interfere with the correct operation of the platform in any way, imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure or taking any measures that may negatively affect the operation of the Site or the Company's reputation. You will not try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any OCTAVE MINING Account or retrieve data from the platform without our written permission.
- You will not falsely claim or distort your affiliation (s) and / or infringe intellectual property.
- You are responsible for taking appropriate measures to ensure that you legally comply with all laws and regulations of the country of residence, including applicable tax laws.
- You agree to pay in full all amounts payable, including the costs set by the Company.
- You are responsible, including the recognition of the complete loss of funds, in case of you making error transfers, cross-transfers between cryptocurrencies, and transfers using smart contracts.
- You undertake to pay fully the Company's costs incurred in returning or restoring the user's cryptocurrency.
© Copyright 2019 octavemining